Sunday, March 4, 2012

Daya - on sadness

(To fully understand this blog, you gotta read the previous one "Guru - on sadness")

Daya: Hey stupid! What the hell is wrong with you, why are you talking about such yucky stuff like sadness, don't you have a life?
Me: Daya, I was just trying to understand some deeper things, you will never get it!

Daya: Ok Try me!
Me: Uhmmmm?!

Daya: I know a thing or two about life as well you know
Me: Ok! So what's your take on sadness

Daya: It's for losers!
Me: See, I knew I shouldn't have started this with you

Daya: waa waa waa...that's all you ever do man! Like grow up and grow a pair!
Me: Oh really! Don't you ever get sad, don't you ever feel like life's not going your way and you just don't know what to do!

Daya: NO!
Me: we'll that's cause your a figment of my imagination and I'm a real person with real feelings and emotions.
Daya: So is the other guy dude, that Guru guy, he's a figment of your imagination as well isn't he

Me: uhhhh!?..
Daya: (imitating) uhhh!...what happened, cat got your tongue now, or did you just finally realise I'm right.

Me: it's just that Gurus words helped me feel better
Daya: So! Did it change your situation in any way?

Me: No but...
Daya: like I said, LOSER!

Me: ok so what would you have me do?
Daya: stop whining, stop thinking like a loser and never give up.

Me: meaning...?
Daya: meaning, it's all well and good to say that life has a plan for you and all that bullshit, but in reality it's just another way of saying "I'm a loser and I can't get what I want so let me just believe that it's some outside force of God or whatever"

Me: ....And that will help me from feeling sad...?
Daya: Gosh! Your so far down "Loserville" you can't even see my point. Here's my philosophy of life "If you cry, your dead, if you get sad your dead, if you put your head down in despair, the other guy is gonna kick you down and guess what, yup, your dead again....Stop being a loser and take what you want from life, let others cry if they have to. You walk upto them, kick them, kill them and take what you want. At the end of the day, the guy who's crying is the loser and the guy who's laughing is the winner...your choice on which one you wanna be!"

Me: So your saying?
Daya: Come back to me when your laughing!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments: